venerdì 29 ottobre 2010

2700 km in Korea

Yes, 27 hundred km, a round trip in Korea!
Donghae, Samcheok, Seoul, Ganghwado, Osan, Gunsan, Seonyudo, Byeonsan, Naesosa, Yeong-am, Mokpo, Haenam, Wando, Gogeumdo, Goheung, Naenarodo, Yeosu, Dolsando, Mokpo, F1 GP, Geochang, Haeinsa, Andong, Samcheok, Donghae.
I liked very much the inland streets, so many bends!
I did my best, trying to remain safe, with a 300kg-motorbike...
Not big bends, it is a Transalp! but I almost used all the new tyres, which I do not usually do with my cbr... Transalp is a great bike, it is true, confident, You can trust her every time, not incredible torque but always enough, and You really use all she has about tyres and power. With the cbr I usually push only one third of her power...
And during my last driving day in Korea I started in the morning with a clean blue sky, but with a cold +5°C wind, and I arrived in the evening (already dark) with +1°C. During the night already below zero!
So, thank You very much, my dear Transalp, to bringing me here, to my goal!
Yeah! In fact I am now in the ferry, and Japan is near!
We are going to reach the harbour!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento